(Redirected from Grimus)
To enrage the Chaos Giant, players need to find and pull the four levers hidden in the area simultaneously.
- The best way to do this is to create a party with five players, with four of them on one lever each, and the fifth counting down over party chat and checking if the boss enraged.
- Assign the lever roles to non-PvP players as the isolated lever-pullers can be killed easily.
- Smash: A powerful AoE attack you should dodge.
- Poison Pools: The Chaos Giant creates a purple pool where the tank is standing. The pools inflict damage over time to anyone standing inside.
- Anti-Heal (enraged only): Enraged Chaos Giant inflicts anti-heal debuffs with its normal attacks.
- Watch out for Void Casters in the area, they can Link Shield the boss.
- Try to move the boss as little as possible - it can trip on the swords and shields lying around and reset.
- Ring: Chaotic Signet (+75 Wisdom, +10 Critical)
- Windup Chaos Giant Pet
- Like all overworld mobs, Grimus has a chance of dropping normal loot and/or a very rare chance of dropping an overworld legendary item.