(Redirected from OrbusVR / Beginners Guide / Traveling 101)
|Map of Patreayl|
Areas[edit | hide | hide all]
Main Overworld[edit | hide]
Other Areas[edit | hide]
Secrets of Mugwood[edit | hide]
The areas of the Secrets of Mugwood mini story pack can only be accessed by using the Micronizer in the appropriate places.
- Pierre's Shop: in Pierre Cenn's Critter Capture shop
- Mugwood: near Green Lady Temple
- Hollow's Creek: near the Chaos Portal
- Thorndell Meadow: near Sam's Farm
- The Lair: in Sarrow's Cave
[edit | hide]
You can pull up a map of the world or the current zone by selecting the globe below your XP bar. Points of interest are highlighted, and clicking on one will create a white pillar of light at that location.
Your compass also shows all these locations with small arrow indicators, as well as the locations of the players in your party.
Traveling[edit | hide]
The game provides players with a handful of ways to get around the overworld quicker:
- Mounts: Faster movement speed. Can be bought very early in the game from Darius.
- Teleportation Device: Tool that teleports the player to their Player House from anywhere in the world. Cooldown of 25 minutes.
- Teleport Pillars: Quick-Travel points (usually 3 per zone), using them consumes a Runemage Reagent from the player's inventory.
- Teleport Ritual: a teleport orb can be spawned by a Runemage by casting a ritual, which can teleport multiple people to one of six teleport pillars. Only consumes a Reagent of the Runemage casting the ritual.