OrbusVR / End-Game 101
< OrbusVRJump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome to End-Game!! You have a lot of murder in your future.
Knock'em dead. ;) ~ Pherosis
- You can have 1 to 5 players in a dungeon instance.
- There are 7 dungeons (4 in town, 2 in the overworld, 1 in the DLC).
- You will still get loot and XP in a party of 5 or less players (everywhere).
- These are the fancy addons that add a goodly amount of spice to each dungeon as you level up the difficulty.
- Each dungeons shard has affixes already attached to it, and each week there are global affixes applied to all shards (if they are used that week).
- Good Luck!
- You can have 1 to 10 players in a raid instance.
- There are 2 raids (with 2 difficulty settings each).
- If you are in a raid party (6 or more players), you can only get loot from raids.
- Go forth and prosper.
Weapon and Armor Affixes
- When you start getting that sweet, sweet +1 to +7 gear, you are going to want to start maximizing your damage/heals.
- These can help you do more DPS/Heals or take less incoming damage.
- Rings matter for your DPS/Heals/Luck/Supers (what a surprise), here you will find the one ring to rule them all.
- For an extra 0% to 40% boost (depending on how good your tilesets are), add tiles!
Each class has affix and tile sets that works best for them. You can find that intel on each individual class page.