→ Main Page: Dungeons
- You can have up to 5 players in a dungeon instance.
- There are 7 dungeons (4 in town, 3 in the overworld, 1 in the DLC).
- Shard Dungeons (depending on level) can drop +1 to +6 gear. Depending on the shard level, you can have up to eight Dungeon Shard Affixes to add variety and increase the difficulty. 1-3 affixes are already attached to the shard, and each week there are 0-5 weekly affixes applied to all shards used that week (more on higher difficulty levels)
→ Main Page: Raids
- You can have up to 10 players in a raid instance.
- There are 2 raids with 2 difficulty settings each: The Guild City Raid and the Citadel Raid.
- Raids (depending on type and level) can drop from +2 to +7 gear.
- If you are in a raid party (6 or more players), you can only get loot from raids.
Go forth and prosper.
→ Main Page: Equipment In addition to the raw stats of the equipment, there are some additional effects that can provide even greater benefits:
Weapon and Armor Affixes
→ Main Page: Equipment Affixes
- Affixes are special enchantments that can help you do more damage or heals or increase survivability.
- If you don't like the affix that your weapon or armor has, you can re-roll it using an equipment shard.
- Rings provide boost to Vitality, Strength, Intellect, Critical, Wisdom and Luck, and drop from enraged world bosses.
- The One Ring that you can drop from the enraged Rock Giant can combine all the powerful stats of the other rings by infusion.
→ Main Page: Artificing
- Tilesets can give you a damage boost of up to 30% and a boost to healing of up to 15%.
- Choose or design tilesets that fit your playstyle.
Most classes will want to use Vitality, Strenght, Intellect and Critical, with a few exceptions:
- DPS classes can get away with using a Vitality potion, but use them for bosses that require the entire party to soak damage (like the Valusia Warrior or Geruvi), or shard affixes like Back Bug or Virus.
- Runemage and Bard: Strength does nothing for these classes.
- Ranger: In addition to the other potions, you may want to take a Super Charger potion (increases Wisdom), if you want to use your super ability as often as possible.