(Redirected from OrbusVR / External Tools)
External tools created by the community.
Interactive Map[edit | hide | hide all]
→ Main Page: Interactive Map
A complete map of all areas in OrbusVR, created by Potâto.
- Shows locations of harvestables, critter capture nodes, quest items, journal pages, dragon races
- Public events and when they'll start
- Enemy spawn points
- NPC locations
- Teleport pillars, graveyards and entrances to all dungeons, raids, DLC zones
- Locations and required lures for all fish, availability of legendary fish
- Treasure Map locations
- PC only: Shows player location and automatically focuses current zone
Cindy DPS Tracker[edit | hide]
→ Main Page: Cindy DPS Tracker
A powerful DPS tool for PCVR users that automatically reads the combat logs to visualize damage and healing done. Created by Scott.
- Visualizes damage and healing done -
- Compete for high scores on the global DPS leaderboard
- Automatically runs in the background
- Saves fight history for later viewing
Global DPS Leaderboard[edit | hide]
By starting Cindy's DPS challenge mode, PCVR players can compete for the highest damage score.
- The challenge has to be completed alone, on one of the dummies in the player house
- Additional analysis is available for scores submitted to the leaderboard
Character Armory[edit | hide]
The webpage shows player and fellowship details, using OrbusVR's public API. Created by aRkker.
- Current character loadout, including equipment stats, tilesets, transmogs, dyes
- Dungeons and shard dungeons completed
- Raid bosses defeated
- Cindy integration
- Misc character stat graphs, like game time, monsters killed, potions brewed, fish caught, battlegrounds completed, etc.
- Fellowship: Members, fellowship raid and dungeon runs
- Raid and dungeon rankings (fastest times)
Boss Timer[edit | hide]
A simple timer for PCVR users to keep track of timed boss mechanics. Created by Potâto.
- Automatically starts when combat is entered
- Customizable phases for every enemy
Download: Google Drive (mirror)