Teleport pillars serve as quick-travel points and are the easiest and fastest way to get around in the overworld. There are currently 16 teleport pillars, three in each of the five major zones, and one in Highsteppe City.
You will discover the pillars by walking up to them. Once discovered, you will be able to jump between pillars by selecting them from the list. Using a teleport pillar consumes a Runemage Reagent from your inventory.
Six of the pillars - one in each zone - have markings that can be used by a Runemage to create a portal there by using a teleport spell.
- Highsteppe City: Fellowship Court
- Highsteppe: Hidden Garden
- Flooded Rainforest: Nomad's Hut
- Lamavora Battlefields: Vulcan's Point
- Hulthine's Basin: Flying High
- Wastelands: Cut Throat Forest
Trader's Road - near the Gate Defense public event