|Accessible from||Highsteppe City|
|Nearby Teleport||Fellowship Court|
The Player Stalls in the lower layer of Highsteppe City can be rented for a month by players to display their items for sale.
To get a stall, you need to bid on a permit on the Auction House. Like for all items sold on the auction house, the maximum bid is 999 999 Dram.
After winning the bid on a market stall permit, you'll have access to the stall with the corresponding number for a month. After your permit runs out, the remaining items and the uncollected money will be placed in the auction house chests in your player house.
When you won the auction for a player stall permit, a chest appears next to your stall. You can sell items on your by placing the items in the chest, and setting the prices.
- All prices are per item, not for the full stack.
- No fee is deducted when buying/selling items at a player stall.
- All items available in a player stall will also appear on the auction house. The usual auction house fee is deducted when buying/selling these items through the auction house.
- If you change the contents the chest, nothing will be on sale until you press the "Set Prices" button.
- DPS Leaderboards
- Character Armory
- Potato's Map & Boss Timer
- Community Forums
- Mishka's Video Help Guides
- Unofficial Community Discord
- Travellers Hall Discord