Rings are a type of equipment in OrbusVR. They can be equipped in the ring slots, and add stats and effects. Two rings can be equipped at once.
|Ring of Meditation||+10 Wisdom||Various overworld enemies|
|Ring of Striking||+10 Critical||Various overworld enemies|
|Ring of Luck||+25 Luck||Various overworld enemies|
|Signet of Bark||+10 Critical
|Enraged Bjorn Stafrute|
|Chaotic Signet||+75 Wisdom
|Enraged Chaos Giant|
|Scavenged Ring||+35 Critical
|Enraged Scav Giant|
|The One||+5 Critical
|Enraged Rock Giant|
Like armor, rings can be infused to upgrade their stats.
|Scavenged Ring*||Signet of Bark||+35 Critical|
|Chaotic Signet*||Scavenged Ring||+75 Wisdom|
||+35 Critical |
* Before the introduction of The One ring and its ability to combine all the world boss rings, these rings were the best ones to use, and can still be made if you don't have The One ring yet.
The epic rings dropped from enraged World Bosses have one of six affixes. Ring affixes don't stack - equipping two rings with the same affix will only apply the effect once.
- Increases Critical Strike damage by 3%.
- Empowered is useful for any class, as it increases the damage output of DPS classes, the healing output of support classes (as heals can crit too), and helps with aggro generation of tank classes.
- Stacks with other buffs, like the Crit Damage armor affix.
- Elite Protector
- Take 3% less damage from elites. (A boss is NOT an elite)
- Elite Hunter
- Deal 3% more damage to elites. (A boss is NOT an elite)
- Your stuns last longer.
- This is very useful for Paladins, as it helps a lot when stun-locking enemies.
- Clear Headed
- Decreases the duration of stuns and slows on you.
- This affix is not very useful, as there are only a handful of enemies that slow players.
- The ring itself does not take any durability damage on death.
- This is the only affix that sort of stacks and can be used on both rings, as it only applies to the ring it is on.
- This affix is considered to be basically useless, as durability is a non-issue in dungeons and raids.
- Ring affixes (except Indestructible) don't stack - having two rings with the same affix will only apply the effect once.