|Nearby Teleport||Rope Bridge|
Comparision to other Dungeons
This area behaves like a dungeons in some ways:
- If you die, your armor won't lose any durability.
- You can't be in PvP mode while inside this dungeon. Entering the Lair will turn off Overworld PvP temporarily.
- You can't use your Grinding Device.
But it differs from a normal dungeon in other ways:
- It only has a single boss monster.
- There is no sharded versions of this dungeon.
- The area is less linear, and a lot more maze-like than the other dungeons.
- All enemies, not only the bosses, can drop armor and weapons. The equipment will be either Rare (blue) or Epic (purple).
- Proximity chat is used.
- It is solo-able by design.
- There is no exit portal - exit by using the Micronizer, a teleport spell, or the teleport device.
- Blister Beetle: Small, weak beetle enemies without special attacks that appear in large groups.
- Venom Arachna: Medium-sized, red spider with the ability to poison and slow players.
- Fang Spiderling: Small, dark purple and green spider with the ability to poison players.
- Octofang: Large, orange spider that can summon groups of three Fang Spiderlings.
This mini boss is an elite version of the Venom Arachna with a ranged Bolt attack in addition to the normal melee attack. It is not able to poison or slow players.
It is not considered a boss monster, as it has a normal strength indicator instead of the boss icon.
- Players entering the boss area gain a special anti-heal debuff that turns all healing into damage.
- The Giant Dreadfang has a purple shield that prevents any damage. The boss can be damaged by throwing the small glowing orb that spawns in the area at the boss.
- After hit with four lights, the shield disappears, and the boss can be damaged normally.
- Exploding Spiders: Spawns a special type of Fang Spiderlings that chase a player and explode a three seconds after touching you.
- Three hits are required to kill these spiders, regardless of damage.
- The spiders do not drop any lootbags.
- Impale: After hit with the green light, the Giant Dreadfang digs into the ground. Giant, sharp spider legs try to hit you from the ceiling.
- Leap: The boss leaps in your general direction, and deals damage on contact.
- Melee Attack: Only used after the shield disappeares.
Bugs and Technical Notes
- If you kill a teammate by healing them, you will get Honor Points.