Thrive / Guild Rules
< ThriveJump to navigation Jump to search
- Be nice to each other.
- This is your guild, the people here are your partners.
- Have each other's backs.
- Treat your partners how they would like to be treated (people's needs are unique, take the time to find out what fits the individual).
- "It wasn't in the rules" is against the spirit of our community.
- Use your common sense.
- Impersonating a bot, officer, spamming, harassing, or trolling members is a kickable offence.
- Soliciting members for money and/or any attempts on scamming or any other method to steal someone's account or money will result in an instant kick.
- Seeking/soliciting any form of porn involving minors or equivalent thereof will be grounds for an immediate and non-negotiable kick.
- Sarcasm translator: /s at the end of a sentence means someone is being sarcastic (even in voice chat). ;)
- When recording, let people know what you are planning to record and when. Consent must be gained from all parties involved before any recording is allowed.
- Gossip and drama have no place in Thrive. If you want to spread rumours, do it somewhere else.